Are you a tech-talent with a BSc/MSc degree and provable hands-on / practical experience? Do you want to work for an innovative and technical company? Then this is the job for you!
Advanced Lightweight Engineering Delft (ALE Delft) is specialized in lightweight structures in both composites and metals. We offer solutions where weight, strength, and maintenance are critical.
Located in Delft, The Netherlands, the loW8 (Low W-eight) company is dedicated to the development, testing and licensing of the most environmental friendly technology for ultra-low weight pressurized composite cylinders. The loW8 company is a 100% subsidiary of ALE Delft B.V. (www.ale.nl).
“Bringing Aerospace Technology Down to Earth” is what we do. For the loW8 cylinders, this means: introducing for the very first time an ultra-lightweight composite cylinder which is truly impact resistant, maintenance free, environmentally friendly and safe.
We are looking for a Mechatronic engineer with strong knowledge of machinery / production line design. For this challenging function, you will be cooperating with the engineering team in the (re)design of prototype and industrial level machinery used in the production of the loW8 composite cylinders. You will be responsible for the improvement of the actual production line in order to make it safer, faster and more streamlined.
For this full-time job, knowledge is required of the mechanical aspects of industrial machinery, electric motors, actuators, PLC’s, motion controllers, sensors, HMI’s and control panels.
ALE Delft offers a competitive salary in an innovative and technical company.
- Bsc/Msc degree Mechatronic engineering or;
- Bsc/Msc degree in Mechanical engineering AND Electrical engineering.
- + 3 years of relevant experience in similar position;
- Experience in production environment where quality, efficiency and total cost are primary drivers;
- PLC / motion controller programming and control;
- System control panel design;
- Automation and industrialization;
- Programming in at least one of the following languages: C, C++, C#, Python, PHP or VHDL;
- Out-of-the-box thinking;
- 3D CAD modelling software, preferably SolidWorks.
- Flexible, creative, responsible, accurately and team player;
- Willing to travel abroad for longer periods of time (usually multiple weeks in a team);
- Good communication skills both written and oral in English
For more information, contact Matthijs van der Velden at +31 (0) 15 251 34 30.
Interested? Send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.